Showbox not working 2017 : If you are a movie lover, then you must be knowing a lot about this application. It provides you unlimited movies and TV serials, and not just streaming but downloading too without costing you a single penny. It has movies of all genre and whichever movie you want to watch you will get it here, all in HD quality. It provides you subtitle in many language, so it would be a blessing for some non-English natives to watch their favourite movies in their native languages. It also let you download all of the videos in MP3 format too. All these features together proved to a stand out for this app and hence gaining a massive amount of its lovers.
But sometimes you will witness some problem in running this application. Today, I will cover up some possible causes of errors and also provide you with all the possible solutions. So, let’s begin with it.
Showbox not working : Showbox not loading errors fix Jan 2017
‘Showbox Video is not available’. What to do now?
While using ShowBox application on your device, many-a-times when you click on the movie or TV series’ video of your choice to watch you will be directed to a page which says ‘video is not available’ and at that time your heart break into pieces and you start questioning yourself why you even downloaded this application first of all.There is no need to hate this app because sometimes this error may occur but that doesn’t mean this app doesn’t have that video,Follow the below steps to fix the error
- All you need to do is go to you setting and then your app section where you will find your favourite app, Showbox, now just clear all the data and clear cache as shown below
- Now you must update the application as you might be using an older version of ShowBox which doesn’t contain your video, as every new update bring a lot of latest and hit movies and video with it.
- So the best possible solution is through updating.
ShowBox application ain’t working or has stopped working
As this application has very frequent updates, so you won’t be having any problem with errors of such type because these kinds of problems severs as a major problem to the apps which very rarely updates.
- All you have to do is check for all the new updates and keep updating this app every time it has a new update otherwise you will be using an older version which may have stopped working.
- Also, if there is no update and you get such type of errors, then you must delete the data and clear the cache by going to settings,section of your Phone.
- Even if the error doesnt fix uninstall the Showbox app and then reinstall, the bug will be fixed.
If you still get such type of errors, then you must check the compatibility of your device with this app. Many-a-times you will find that the app is not supported by your device, at this time consider downloading ShowBox alternatives which is compatible with your device.